5.23.2006

Things You Need to Know

I love this man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



(I particularly love it when he wears the pants in this picture, I also love his equally festive, vegetable version of these pants.)

His name is Mauro, and I used to work with him at Mother's. I taught him how to fold little cranes out of the wax patty papers that we used to get bread out of the warmers.

In turn, he spent months making me these:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Yes, those are booties. He made them out of wrappers from a box of Newman's O's.
Forget flowers, give me a crafty item made out of what would otherwise be trash and my heart will melt like Earth Balance on hot toast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I love Earth Balance! I love Melissa! First thing I did when I got home was buy me a tub of that stuff...wish I could buy me some Melissa heh heh (insert dirty old man laugh here)

4:40 AM  
Blogger ms. tea said...

things melissa needs to know: its about time for you to post a new blog

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myste already said it. I'm starting to hate that man.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home